Wednesday, April 27, 2011

26042011 :)

Had a great and happy day hanging out with my Daddy and beloved friends ♥

Woke up at 11am, showered and got ready by 12pm
Daddy took me to Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant for lunch
Awh! I ♥ You Daddy! Mwah!
He knows that I love Korean so much thats why he took me there
Actually I wanted to try this for a long time already
While I was at Penang, every time I would pass by this restaurant while on the way to Gurney or Prangin
I keep saying I wanna go eat I wanna go eat but never had the chance to go
So when I found out that Ipoh De Garden has the restaurant I was so happy 
Well I finally got to chance to try this and luckily it didn't let me down
The meat was very tasty and there were many side dishes 
So you really don't have to be worry that you won't get full

 ♥

From the place I'm sitting I can see the TV clearly
Its playing all my favorite Korean songs
Listening to those songs makes me in a good mood to eat more 
:)))

Side dishes that can be refilled

 The top one is pork and the bottom one is beef
Yummy~♥

辣炒年糕
Always see this in Korean dramas
Finally got to try it
Its actually rice cakes, not bad!

At night I went out with my Secondary gang
Long time I din't hang out with them
The last time I think was during our class gathering on February
This time the whole gang attended but except Racheal :(
She is working in Singapore and she doesn't come back often
Well hope when she comes back during June the whole gang will be able to hang out

Ok, so we went to Wong Kok to have our dinner
Honestly, the food there SUCKS!
I'm never going back there to eat again
But still we did have a good time cam-ing

 Bernard, Sin Mun, me, Aron, Wolut & Vincent ♥

Bernard, Sin Mun, me , Aron , Bear and Vincent ♥

I have taken photos with the whole gang with my Instax
Now just left Racheal
Waiting for you~♥

After dinner, we went to watch Don't Go Breaking My Heart 


A funny movie
Boys can actually go watch this
You can learn how to "Kao Lui"
And it will also tell to to don't cheat on your gf
You will regret it
XD

That's all for now
Hope to go eat at Daorae again
And will be looking forward to the next hang out with my gang
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment