Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taiping Trip

Sorry bloggie!
I've been a bad owner by abandoning you for quite a while
Was too busy with the finals
After that I went to holiday at Taiping and Penang
And now I'm finally back at my home sweet home ♥ and free to update you

Well firstly I'm gonna blog about my holiday at Taiping :)
Even though it was just a short 2 days 1 night stay but still I had much fun with my Bii, Piggy, Charis and Piggy's brother Jeremy :DDD

On the 17th we took the 1030am train to Taiping

This is Piggy, me and Charis waiting for the train at Kampar KTM

Here are some pictures we took in the train XD
Charis, Piggy and me ♥

Me and Bii ♥

This was the first time that I didn't sleep in the train
Cause usually in the train all its showing is Malay movies
But this one was different cause there is a foreign worker that brings his own movie for him to see while working LOL
The movies we watched were "Unstoppable" and "Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader" 
It was a bit weird watching "Unstoppable" in the train cause this movie is about a train that was running crazy with no one controlling it
Well after about 2 hours we finally reached Taiping

This is a sign that I saw at Taiping's KTM
Maybe they are scared that the people will fall asleep and miss the train
LOL

Pictures taken while waiting for Eunice's mother's friend to fetch us

After the Aunty came we went to Eunice's family's chicken rice stall
Honestly, it was really the best chicken rice I've eaten
Still thinking of it now *hees*
After lnuch we went back to Eunice's house to shower and get ready
We also took the time to cam cam cam again XD

 Taken by Eunice's brother Jeremy

  Cam-ing with my Instax Mini 7s :)

Done with cam-ing we left for Taiping Sentral to see 3D: Della Ding Dang
Since it was raining and still early when we reached there
We went to get some snacks to eat and had a drink at Starbucks
About 530pm we saw that it was getting quite crowded so we faster went to nice spot to see Della
At 6 something (just a few mins late) Della Ding Dang finally arrived
And the crowd was going crazy and shouting

She was really pretty and her live singing was awesome
Love her voice ♥
That day was also her birthday so we also sang her a birthday song and her fans bought her a cake and a huge Doreamon *sweet*





Wee~ my Bii bought her album to get her autograph ♥

After getting her autograph we went to eat "ice" with Jericho
Since we were damn thirsty and hot after the screaming and squeezing
Next we went to have supper at Taiping Lake
After our meals we went to see the outside of Taiping Zoo and played and the playground for a while
Lastly, was back to Eunice's house since we were all exhausted

Next morning 18th woke up at 8am
Got ready and faster went out to have breakfast cause we were taking the 943am train back to Kampar

The last picture we took before departing ♥

To see more pictures of the trip CLICK here

Taiping wait for me
I'll be back soon ♥

Next will be blogging about my holiday at Penang
Stay tunned :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment