Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe


12th November 2010
Sorry for the late updates
Have been too busy and tired to blog
Yesterday was my last day at the cafe
I'm gonna miss there a lot
Especially the people/staffs
They have been so kind and friendly in teaching me
Thank you so much for all the fun and excitement
I'll come visit often so don't forget me :)

Here is a list of people that I want to say THANK YOU and that I'm gonna MISS so much
- Angel -
- Veron -
- Jefferey -
- Leo -
- Evern -
- Lee Ting -
- Nas -
- Shantell -
- Zoe -
- Mama -
- J.Lo -
- Dani -
- Laura -
- Wendy -
- Ah Beng -
- Yuva -
- Onie -
- Pat -
- Rahim -
- Hijat -
- Ling -
- Amir -
- Din -
- Night Shift -
- Kitchen staff -
- Room service staff -

Sorry to those that I didn't take picture with
Was in a rush and I hate saying goodbyes




 

She really is an Angel to me :) 

With the beautiful and charming Veron

Will be going to housekeeping on Monday
Stay tunned for more updates :D

No comments:

Post a Comment