Saturday, August 7, 2010

E&K or P&G


31st July 2010
For those that don't know what E&K or P&G means, let me explain.
E=Eunice, K=Kaka, P=Piggy, G=Giraffe
E=P and K=G
Since this sem started the both of us didn't have much time to hang out.
I missed the time when every morning I had to call you up.
Calling you from the window.
Going to school together.
Sitting together and chatting during class.
having our meal together.
DDS-ing together.
My life in Kampar became more exciting because of you.

Finally, we had time to spend together.
We didn't waste it but took tones of pictures :)
One day these pics would become memories between the two of us.
Friendship forever! ❤



2 comments:

  1. You know~I also miss those time~
    We hang out 2gether~face the problem 2gether~
    eat,sleep,chat,smile,exam,cry 2gether~
    but now is change d~so I miss it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everything has changed. But the friendship between us will never change. I will miss you lots when I'm at Penang. Must take care of yourself and never give up! You can do it :) <3

    ReplyDelete