Sunday, December 5, 2010

My 19th birthday =D

27/28th November 2010
Had an unforgettable and memorable birthday surprise from a very handsome and sweet guy :))

Was working until 11pm on the 27th
After work my man came to fetch me
Had dinner just opposite Hard Rock
When the clock strike 12am
My phone was ringing non-stop of birthday wishes from my friends
The message that I most remember would be from this 2 guys

1 is from my man which says he is sad that he cannot give me a special surprise and present
Another 1 is from my brother Tommy which says today he has something to do and can't celebrate with me
=________________=

But it turns out that this 2 guys and my friends had a surprise waiting for me at home
When I stepped in the lift I already felt something was going on because he pressed the button for each floor
I asked him why did he do that
He said nothing, just wanna play
OMG! My dear your acting skill very c la xD
But it was cute seeing him like that
I really wanted to laugh out but stopped myself
Ok, so we finally reached 10th floor
Stepped out of the lift, saw that the whole house was dark like no one was inside
Opened the door, inside was totally clean and there was music LOL
Walked into the room and then the surprise came


There was this lights made into a love shape on the bed and suddenly Teck, Tai Wei, Charis, Tommy, Ming Wee, Delon, Chang and Melvin jumped out and said Happy Birthday!
For a second I totally had no idea how to react
I was so damn happy until I had no idea what to say
Other then the lights he got me 2 presents which is this


Handphone hanger 
VLK = Vernon LOVE Kaka

There is also a couple ring which the photo taken is at Tommy there
There is actually some more pictures with Tommy
Still waiting for him to upload
Well thats the end of my birthday celebration

Thank you to my dear and friends that did this surprise for me :D
Love you guys~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment