Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kampar I'm back ♥

7/8th December 2010
Yeah~ I'm now currently at Kampar
Reached here yesterday afternoon
Totally gave a surprise to my darlings and the piggy
Cause I didn't tell any one of them that I was coming back

Yesterday went for dinner with the piggy
Then went to our 2nd home DDS :)
Missed that place so much
After that went to ABC yum cha until 3 something @.@
Long time didn't yum cha until so late

Today at 2371 my darlings cooked dinner for me
It has been so long I haven't eaten here
Missed it so much
Today we cooked so much until everyone ate until so damn full



 My cute cute darling cooking Squid :)

 Dai dai darling & I

 Tadang~ 

Our way of eating watermelon LOL

Will be going back to Penang tomorrow
Gonna miss my darlings and the piggy so much
Take care and I'll see you all on the Jan when I finish my training
Love you all so much
Muackz~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment