Thursday, February 3, 2011

Class Gathering & Mun's Birthday Celebration

1st February 2011
Its the first day of February and it is also our class first gathering for the year
Since we all graduated its hard for us to all gather together
But as CNY is around the corner so most of us were back at Ipoh and were having our holidays
Thats why we decided to have a gathering to meet up with each other
Out of 33 people from our class add me 14 people attended
Can consider is quite a lot of people already
 Another purpose of this gathering is also to celebrate our Dai Ga Jie - Sin Mun's birthday :)
Her birthday was on the last day January
At first, me, Wolut, Bernard and Ah Yan actually wanted to giver her a surprise by turning up at her house with a cake on the actual day of her birthday but unfortunately she was not at home, so plan failed :(
But lucky the next day was our gathering so there was still another chance for us to celebrate for her

Its was good to meet up with my classmates again
Miss the time gossip and chatting around with them :)
Hope we will get to gather again soon

Last but not least,
Happy Birthday to my girl SIN MUN ♥
Can't believe that we have been friends for 13 years
Seems like we are getting old already XD
I miss the time with you so much
And I do hope that you would come to me whenever you have any problems
I will always be there for you
Take care of yourself ya
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER :)))
♥ I LOVE YOU ♥

Here are some photos of that day :D

 Look of the day :)

 Birthday girl ♥

The Boys

 The Girls

 Sin Mun ♥

 Weme

 Wensy

1 comment: