Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Aron!

To celebrate our dear Aron's 20th birthday
Me and the gang decided to go to KL to spend the day with him :)
Me and Bii going from Kampar
Vincent and Bear going from Ipoh
Bernard and Sin Mun already at KL
Wolut and Racheal had some personal matters so couldn't attend

At 1230pm we all gathered at Times Square
Had lunch at Papa John's
Charis soon joined us :D
After lunch,
Wanted to watch movie but all tickets were sold at Times Square
So we decided to go to Pavillion to check
But unfortunately it was also the same at Pavilion 
So since there was no movie to watch we just walked around and hanged out
There were so many clothes that I wanted to buy but the price was like Wao!
I couldn't afford it at that time
But I'm sure the next time I go I am gonna take them home :D

After walking for hours we were starting to get tired 
So we decide to get a rest and eat Snowflakes
This is my first time eating it
I've heard from many of my friends that its a must try
And I can say it was delicious
Definitely there will be a second time for me :)

Yummy yummy~


We also took the opportunity to take a group photo
Sei sui Bear don't wanna come in. Ish!

After Snowflakes, it was time for dinner
Aron wanted to take us to the The Ship
But it was raining outside so no choice we had to eat inside Pavillion
Bernard suggested TGI Fridays and all agreed
TGI kindda had Hard Rock Cafe's feel
The staffs and the environment
But I have to say that HRC's food is way much better
All of our food were very nice
Bernard said the TGI he ate at Sunway was good but he has no idea why it sucks at Pavillion
So after our dinner it was time for caming :)))

 Everyone with their food XD

Aron a.k.a Birthday Boy with everyone 

As the lighting at TGI's was not very good
Our caming session was move to a brighter place in Pavilion
Tadang~


End of caming session
And it was time to back home
Lastly, again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARON!
WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS!
BFF ♥

Reaching Bernard's house me and Bii continued our caming session XD
Cause I had to shower and wash my hair and my temporary straightening will be gone

Yeah~♥

LOL ♥

Next day we woke up kindda late
Faster got ready and left for Mid Valley
From Mid Valley we walked to The Gardens
And had our lunch at Sushi Zanmai
It was delicious :DDD

 Our food

Bii and me ♥

After lunch we had our desert just outside Sushi Zanmai
Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt
The decorations were cute
And the yogurt was very nice
Its a must try



After dessert, we took a walk 
And then it was time to leave for KL Central to take the KTM back to Kampar

End of KL trip and Aron's birthday celebration
Hope to hang out with the gang soon
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment