Thursday, May 5, 2011

01052011 ♥

After the tiring Penang one day trip
The next day I had to go out again
This time it was with my Bii, Kai Meng and his brother
Was so happy to see Ah Bii ♥
Haven't seen him for 1 week++
I missed him so muchhhhhh!

This was just a simple outing and movie with them
But still I was very happy as I was with HIM

After Kai Meng fetched me we went to Jusco for our lunch at the Japanese restaurant outside K-Box
*oops! forgot the name*
After getting out tummy filled up we went for a movie


Rate it 4/5
Funny and nice

Finished the movie then we went to Parade for a walk and dinner
Then it was time to go back home

That day someone bought something for me and I also bought something for my collection

Sticky ♥ bought by my Bii
Mwah!

This 3 albums were added to my collection ♥
V
V
V

No comments:

Post a Comment