Thursday, May 5, 2011

Penang One Day Trip

29th April 2011
Suddenly Anna found me and FB
Asking would I want to go out for a drink
Of course I said sure since I haven't hang out with her for a long time
We went to Euro House
The environment is not bad for drinking

Picture of the day ♥

That day she also ask me whether I would like to go to Penang with her for a one day trip
After asking me dad he said OK so it was a ON XD

30th April 2011
Woke up at 7 something, got ready and about 9am Anna and her friend came to fetch me
We reached Penang at about 11 something
Went to City Tel Hotel for Dim Sum Buffet
It really was worth it RM20++ per person and you could eat as much as you wanted
The taste was good too!

The both of us couldn't stop caming when we see big mirrors XD

After Dim Sum we went to First Avenue to shop
Charis meet up with us too~♥
Hours of hours of walking, we finally decided to take a res and watch a movie
And the movie we choose was 


I rate 5/5
The movie and actions was damn nice
Waiting for Fast 6 now XD

After the movie we went to Gurney as that was the place where Charis was meeting her friends
Took lots of pics with her and Anna outside G Hotel


Me & Charis ♥

After photo session she went to meet her friends and we went to McD to take our dinner
Finish dinner we went to Straits Quay
The night view was very nice
But since not many shops have open yet so it seems kindda empty
But I think not long it sure will be crowded and beautiful at night



It is also near the sea just like Gurney and Queensbay

Even thought it was a quite rush and tiring trip
But still it was fun
:DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment