Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 2



Our looks for the day
We will be heading to Cenang Beach
Yeah~!!!
But before heading there we went shopping first

At Cenang Beach
First of all of course is caming session xD

Vyan and I

 Ming Shi and I

 My Man :*

Piggy :)

Next it was time to have some fun
We kindda used a lot of $$ to play the water sports but it was worth it
It was a new experience =)
While others were playing the

Photobucket

Banana Boat!

I went to play the Parachute
1st reason because I didn't want to get wet
2nd reason I have a feel for heights
:D

This is how we looked like after wearing the safety kits and tools

Up up and away~!!!

Photobucket

It was really fun
The view up there was so beautiful
Wish to do this again

After Cenang Beach
Other buses when to see the big eagle while I'll bus choose to go to the hotel first
Reaching the hotel not long
The swimming pool was crowded of TARC students XD
We also took some photos underwater using Ellie's camera

 Kambing and I

Ellie and I


Bii, Jess, Cena and I

Finish swimming it was dinner time
Then PARTY time again!
This night was kindda very messy
Lots of people got drunk
LOL

1 comment: