Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 1

Gosh! It's been ages that I didn't blog.
I have abandoned  my bloggie for nearly a month.
Even though July is gonna end soon.
But still I would like to blog about my 3D2N Langkawi Trip during 310611 until 020711
This has been the most memorable trip with my coursemates and the gang
Because after August we will be graduating and all of us will be going our own way
Some like me will continue their Advance, some will be going to UK or may be other U's and some might be starting to work.

Ok, back to the trip.

Day 1

Departed around 1pm
The whole bus people were SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP
Except some of us at the back that was making so much noise
Especially the PIG which keep saying "Let's Party~!"
Pop got quite annoyed by her and it was funny to me when I saw his expression

Not sure what time we reached Kuala Perlis
Went to the washroom to clean up and get some make up
My girls and I also took some time to take some photos =)

Ellie, Eunice, Jess & I

Ellie and I

This one was taken in the ferry

And this was in the bus at Langkawi

Our 1st destination was Langkawi Cable Car
The tour guide said, the cable car was 700 meters above sea level.
Kindda felt excited to be going so high above :D

 Teck, Zac and I

Piggy and Giraffe

Before getting into the cable car

Have to say the view was beautiful up there
It was cool just like Genting

Photobucket


Took a picture with Bella and Erecca before going back down =)


2nd destination was Mangrove Drive/Island Hopping
Took us about 4-5 hours to finish this tour but it was worth it


First, we went to the Bat Cave
Was kindda scary to see so much Bats


Next, was fish farm
We got the chance to touch a Sting Ray


After that we went to feed the Eagles :*


Lastly, we headed to the BEACH~!!!
And on the way most of the boats were kindda racing.
Moving in high speed was fun ^_^


Once we reached people were running everywhere to catch someone into the water LOL


Photobucket

Aaron's fall!

Photobucket

Gotcha~!!!


 End of the tour

Headed to the hotel
Showered, dinner, shopping for alcohol 
Then it was time to PARTY~!!!



Luckily, 1st day no one got drunk!
Stay tuned for Day 2!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment