Sunday, July 31, 2011

Orientation Night 2010/11

Finalist for 2010/11

Its my first time going to event like this
Honestly I never wanted to go
"Someone" kindda forced me to go with him
And I didn't wanna go alone so I asked Ellie accompany me

So the night was quite ok
But I don't think I will be going again
I'm not the kind that likes to wear formal wear/dinner dresses
But still it was a  good experince
The performance I like the most is the Waka-Wake dance

After the Mr. and Ms. TARC for 2010/11 was announced
It was the end of the show
An it was time for photo session
:)

Ladies of the night XD
 Ellie, Vyan and I

Even though this one is kindda blur
But I like it
 My Bii ♥

 Vyan 

 Alan

Jeff Ling Ling 


 June
Most Voted Award 2010/11

Nerriza
Ms. TARC 2008/09

Cat Miao Miao

Yy

No comments:

Post a Comment