Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Day Of Exam @ Farewell

The last day of my exam was on the 26th of Aug
But because of my busy schedule since I was back at Ipoh I had no time to update

Well, back to topic
Our last subject was Principles of Management and Human Resource
Not very confident for this paper 
Because was very distracted that I will be separated from my dear housemates :(
They will be going to KL for Advance
So before going for the exam I took the time to take some photos with them :)

Fei Fei Darling & Niki Darling
Gonna miss you guys so much
Same to Dai Dai Darling, Din Din Darling and Baby Koon :)
Will miss the time that we sleep, cook, eat, chat and laugh together
Take care of yourselves
I love you all!

Since this is the last paper for our diploma year and maybe next semester there will be missing a few people
So after the exam we had a photo session for our class photo
Its the first time taking a photo of the whole class

 Random

 Serious

 Funny

DHT 2 09-11♥

Some of them will be continuing  Advance
Some will be going to UCB
Some will be going to work
Wherever you guys go
You all will forever be in my heart!
ILYA ♥

 Ellie 

 Jess & Ellie

Vyan

Later that night we went to 2 in 1 for our farewell dinner
Unfortunately some people couldn't make it

Ice-pop photo XD

After dinner it was some singing and photo session at Dataran :)


Lastly, I would like to some words to 2 people
First is our Baby Jess ♥
You will be going "somewhere" soon
Don't know when I will be able to meet you again
After 2.5 years you have become a very good and irreplaceable friend to me
You always are the noisy one that brings happiness and laughter to our gang
We might have fight and got into cold war before
But those are the pass
I would only remember our happy times together
Take care of yourself
And don't forgot our presents XD
All the best
I love you ♥

Second, Eunice Piggy Phuang

When I come back from Australia you would be at Penang already
Gonna start your 3 months training there
Well all I can say is
I'm gonna miss you so damn much!!!
I still remember that when I went training I always called you and we would chat for nearly an hour
So call me when you are free 
Always waiting for you
Take care of yourself
And good luck in your industrial training
Will go to find you if I have the time :)
Miss you and I loveee you!
XOXO

P/S: Ellie Hui Ming, don't wanna say so much to you as I'm gonna see you after 3 weeks :) Take care of yourself! Miss ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment