Thursday, September 23, 2010

❥ the darlings


22th September 2010
Hanged out with the 2371 darlings
We might hang out all the time in our hostel and Kampar
But it is our first time hanging at Ipoh
Even though all of us are from Ipoh

I still remember the first day I came to my Kampar
No friends and a bit scared
But luckily for them I never felt lonely :)

From all of them I knew Lau Koon the first
As we came from the same Secondary school
But in school we had never spoken to each other before
We were both kindda surprise when we saw each other at the hostel
Can say is got "yuan fen" ba

Next was Fei Fei, Niki and Christin
The 3 of them are from PGS
We got to know each other because I was locked outside my room
Stupid me, locking myself outside the room LOL
But because of this I got to know these girls
Cause they helped me during that time

After that is Dai Dai
She doesn't stay in 2371 but because of Christin, Niki & Fei I got to know her
She is from PGS also and they are all good friends
So Dai spends a lot of time at 2371

Jojo which is Fei Fei's cousin lives upstairs
She just moved in on our 2nd year
She comes to our house most of the time to cook and eat dinner with us

Can say it was  FAITH that brought us all together in one house :D
We have gone through alot together
We look out for each other
We support each other no matter what
We have cried and laughed together
We have become a FAMILY

Well enough of all that
Back to the topic
As I said earlier we finally had our first hang out
We went to a restaurant called Wasabi 
Which is next to De Nest
Its a Japanese Buffet and the price is quite affordable
We started eating from 12pm until 3pm LOL
After that we went to Parade to walk around
Together we bought ought some clothes from Hang Ten, nail polish and facial masks from Elianto
And lastly a drink from Starbucks
Even thought it was just a simple walking around
But still I felt happy because I was with them :)
Here are some of the pictures we took

The food :) Yummy
We actually ate alot but I was too busy eating so I forgot to take the pictures of it

these girls to the maxxxx :D

Dai Dai darling

Niki darling

Niki darling, Fei darling and Baby Koon

With all the darlings


I'll be going to Penang soon and will not be able to see them for 3 months :(
I'm gonna miss the time of cooking with them
Watching movies with them
Studying with them
Chatting with them
Sleeping with them
and so on
you girls so so so sooooo much!
Gonna miss you girls lottttsssss!
Take good care of yourselves 
I wanna see you all in good shape when I come back :D
Wait for me ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment