Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Dramas :D

During this sem break I've been chasing many dramas
Korean, American, Taiwanese and Hong Kong
My most favorite dramas are of course the Korean and American dramas :)
So now lets start with the Korean Dramas

The first drama would be Mischievous Kiss the Korean version of 恶作剧之吻


For those that watched the Anime and Taiwan version of this drama should watch this version too
Because the handsome Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 is in it :) Heeees ♥
Hyun Joong also sang an OST for this drama One More Time :D

Next is My Girlfriend in a Nine-Tailed Fox 我的女友是九尾狐 


I just ♥ Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah
The both of them are some of my favorite actors
The OST for this drama is very nice
Go to YouTube to search it and listen :)

Last and not least Sungkhyunkwan Scandal 成均馆绯闻


This drama is a bit like the Chinese movie 梁山伯&祝英台
Aww... I ♥ this drama to the max :D
Because my Micky is in it and I also get to hear my boys sing
If you are wondering who I'm saying I mean JYJ (Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong)
The 3 members of TVXQ 
I've missed them so much, its just so good to hear their sounds again :)
They sang 3 songs for this drama and it is a must listen :D

찾았다 (Found You) – JYJ  
Too Love – Xiah Junsu  
너에겐 이별 나에겐 기다림 – Hero Jaejoong

Thats all for the Korean now its the American dramas turn

The first will of course be my favorite Gossip Girl
It is back with Season 4


In this new season Georgina is back and she also brought someone with her
Want to know who it is? Watch it :)
XOXO Gossip Girl 

Next is also my favorite Vampire Diaries
Its back with Season 2


Katherine is back and it appears werewolves would be quite a story for this season

The next drama is also about vampires True Blood
It is already in its Season 3 but I just found out about this drama so I have just finished watching Season 1 and 2, will start on Season 3 soon.


In this drama the vampires are different because humans know they exist and they kindda hang along together This is because Japan invented a drink called Tru Blood which provides everything that a vampire needs
So the vamps can choose not to feed on human but drink Tru Blood

Next would be Nikita
Its in its first season and only 2 episodes have been showed


Starring the beautiful Maggie Q
She is so damn hwattt and sexy!

Next would be Pretty Little Liars


This drama is kindda like the movie Sorority Sisters
A bit horror but the girls are quite pretty

Again a drama about vampires and werewolves The Gates


America is really on the Twilight trend
A lot of dramas are about vampires and werewolves @@
The Gates is a neighborhood that was build to feel safe
But apparently some people that were staying inside are vampires and werewolves

That's all for now
Stay tunned for more updates :)

2 comments: