Saturday, October 1, 2011

I ♥ Sydney, Australia

Regarding my previous post I think you guys should know I went to Sydney for a holiday
Well its already been 2 weeks that I'm back in Malaysia and I do miss Sydney soooo much!
Just to tell I've started my Advance Diploma classes and with some people gone in our group,
Kampar and classes have been freaking boringggg :(

Back to the happy stuff - Sydney :)
It was the best holiday I ever had :D
My mum, Albert, Kris, family, the city, the weather, the view
I miss everything about those 2 weeks!

Well here are some photos of the view in Sydney and my family :)

Photobucket
The Beautiful "Blue Mountains"

 My naughty little brother Albert ♥

The best Fish & Chips I have ever eaten
Craving for it :)

The Opera House

Me & my brother Kris ♥

Kris with the Lego mermaid

Photobucket
Aquarium

Chinatown

Photobucket
The Beach 
*Sorry, I forgot the name of the beach as I went to many beaches that day*

Me & Albert ♥

Photobucket
Albert ♥

Photobucket
Another beach!

Mummy & Albert ♥
In the cable car to the zoo!

Photobucket
The Zoo

The day before I left Sydney had a BBQ party with my family :)

Roast Piggy's

Me & Mummy ♥

My little cousin Zaria

My cute cousins

Family ♥

It was great to get to know you all
Its good to know that there are people loving me and waiting for me to come back
I promise I will visit some day
Take care
Love you all so much
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment