Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun Fair


9th August 2010
Went to the fun fair at Kampar with my darling's (Niki & Fei Fei), Joo Ee and Ah Zai. Its actually my 3rd time going there since it opened. But this is the time that I had the most fun. When we got there, we straight went for the Boom Boom cars. It was quite fun but halfway Ah Zai's car had a bit problem and made him quite dulan. LOL Next we headed for the Pirate Ship. Honestly, the Pirate Ship was actually not bad. Ah Zai and Fei Fei was screaming like hell and I was laughing like hell seeing both of them like that. After the Pirate Ship, we walked around to find some games to play. But of course those games is just for fun, no chance of winning anything big. After a while, Din Din darling joined us too. We went for another round for the Pirate Ship. Same as just now Ah Zai and Fei Fei was screaming like hell. Din Din and I like no rasa pun. xD Next we headed to the spinning thing near the Fun Fair entrance.
Niki and Joo Ee sitting infront.
Ah Zai and Fei Fei in the middle.
Din Din and I at the back of them.
Din Din and I got a laugh seeing the two of them Ah Zai and Fei Fei screaming like hell again. SWT
After the ride it was time to go back home.
My darling's said maybe next week wanna come again. @@






No comments:

Post a Comment