Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to college

22th February 2010
First day of our year 1 sem 3.
Woke up at 10am wan go skul geh.
' Dim zhi' cancel cls wo...
Could of slp longer... Haiz~
As my nx cls was at 3pm.
So went dds wif Roku Nana Gang.
So happy i can hang out wif all my frens again.
I hv missed thm sooooo much!!!

At nite v went to Vyan's house to gamble gamble... =)
Starting was winning geh, but thn lose all again.
So i din win din lose lo.
Af tat went dds again...
Af dds went yam cha thn go dataran chit-chat...
About 4 smtg onli go bek hum.
Long time din go out untill so late lur.
So miss this kindda life.

As we hv the same frens so v can c each other often.
But v feel so awkward.
Din talk much.
Din look at him much.
Cuz i am scared of seeing his sad eyes.
I noe he cant let go.
But i can do nothing to hlp him.
Haiz~
Really hope he can faster let go.
Hate to see him suffer bcuz of me.

At dataran thr my fren said smtg tat i thk is really meaningful n kindda correct.
Here is it....

爱情就像是放风筝~有时要放线~有时要收线~就好像有时要给对方自由~但是又不能让他/她觉得我们忽略他~放风筝还有一件很重要的事哦!那就是看有没有风~风就好像是感觉~有时很大风~有时却没有风~所以感情的事不能能勉强的啦!没有感觉了就把线剪掉吧!从新找过属于你的“风筝”

No comments:

Post a Comment