Monday, February 8, 2010

KL Trip

28th & 29th of January 2010
Finally exam is over!!!
After the finals me, Ken, Eunice, Chris, Cat, Teck & Zac went to KL to shop shop shop for CNY!!!
The first day we went to times square.
We all walked until our leg was in pain.
I bought a bag for my luggage. (The one I brought was broken)
4 clothes. 2 from giordano, 2 from ROMP.
All these has cost me RM200.20.

The second day we went to sungai wang & times square (again).
At sungai wang we had walk for quite a time but didn't buy anything.
Whn we were decided to go bek to times square, we saw ROMP!
We all went inside empty handed but came out wif bag in our hands. (Yipeee!!)
We went bek to times square and I bought a bag (again).
After that we went to the cinemas to watch LEGION.
We were quite hoping it would be a gud movie but it dissapointed us.
Only the fighting part was nice, the ending SUCKED!
After the movie we had lunch and it was time to go bek home.
Me & cat took the bus bek to Ipoh.
Eunice was to go to her aunt's place at KL.
Foong decided to stay longer wif his fren.
The others had to slp at Chee Hui's house,as thr was no more bus bek to kampar.


No comments:

Post a Comment