Friday, February 26, 2010

Grand Kampar

25th February 2010
Went grand kampar to stay for the night.
Played KILLER for dunno how may hours.
Sien la...
Din get to be killer at all.
Only get killed by ppl. Y.Y
Our room was very hot too.
I thk it was bcuz thr were too many ppl.
There was...
Me, Eunice, Jess, Aaron, Ken, Teck, Kim Wah
Vyan, Lance, Wynson, Chee Hui & Ming Shi

Everything was well until....
He talked to me.
He ruined all my mood.
Made me feel like wan throw things.
I have already controlled myself to not be too harsh towards him.
Cuz I don't wan him to be more sad.
But his actions n the things he say  n ask making me very dulan la!
If he continues to be like tat.
Don say couple, even friends also cannot become.
Pls don make me hate you~
I don wan too lose a friend.

Forget about the unhappy things.
And lets look at some happy pics me & Eunice took.

  

  

 

2 comments:

  1. Alah....!! I dint take dou picture with yours...... you only take with Eunice..... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whn u all left v onli realised din take pics wif u all... Sry ya!

    ReplyDelete