Monday, February 22, 2010

Bad day turned GOOD

21st February 2010
Its wasn't a really good day for me.
Its the day me n Ken broke up.
Its the day a close relative of mine passed away...
R. I. P~

Its is also the last day of my 3 weeks holiday....
Need bek kampar lur...
My room was dirty like hell!
But thx to KEN i manage to finish cleaning my room very fast..
THANK YOU!!!
Even though v can't b a couple but I hope v can be best frens.
I now u can't let go of me now.
But I will wait for that day to come.
The day tat u will call me ur MEI MEI!

But thr is still one good thing about 2day.
And tat is...
Its my frens bday!
HAPPY BUFDAY VINCENT~
Wish tat all ur dreams will come true...
All the best n happy oweyes =DDD

Now skul start ady.
Will hv less time to hang out wif my Ipoh frens.
I'm going to miss all my JI MUI'S & FRENS...
I'm going to miss thm VERY VERY VERY much!!!

My last day wif my JI MUI'S.... 20th February 2010
Love & miss you all very much!
Muakzzzzz~
E-Box

 

  

  

  

  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment