Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Releases (BoA, 2NE1 & 2PM)

Other than sharing my stories about my life.
I would also like to share the music I like. ^.^


Artist: BoA
Album: IDENTIFY
Genre: J-Pop


1. This Is Who I Am
2. EASY
3. BUMP BUMP! feat. VERBAL (m-flo)
4. LAZER
5. Interlude 1
6. Is This Love
7. まもりたい ~White Wishes~
8. Interlude 2
9. ネコラブ
10. The End そして And... (album ver)
11. Possibility (Duet with 三浦大知)
12. Fallin
13. my all
The queen of K-pop & J-Pop is bek wif her brand new jp album!


Artist: 2NE1
Album: Try To Copy Me (Digital Single)
Genre: K-Pop

1. Try To Copy Me (날 따라 해봐요)
The hot growing group that debut at 2009 but has already gain a huge popularity is going to rock 2010 with new songs.


Artist: 2PM
Album: Crazy4S
Genre: K-Pop


1. Crazy4S
The commercial song for SPRIS which thy are promoting...

1 comment: