Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Early celebration for my DEAR WOLUT ♥

2nd of May 2010
That day I finally got to meet my dear friends from secondary.
Since we have left school, there hadn't been much time for us to hang out.
But no matter how busy we are we will never forget our friends birthday. =)
That day was a early birthday celebration for WOLUT.
As his actual birthday is on Wed 5th of May, its a school day.
Our friends like Racheal, Vincent & Bear.
Have to go to school because they are in Form 6 and their exam is around the corner.
That day we celebrated Wolut's birthday at First Garden Station 1.
About 1pm Vincent came by to fetch me, but he drove to the Station 1 at Ipoh Garden East.
I was felling weird as I remember Racheal told me it was at First Garden.
But i didn't say anything cause I was scared that I was the one that make the mistake.
When we walked in Vincent told the waitress that we had friends here already.
But we looked all over and couldn't find our buddies.
That's when I called Sin Mun to ask clearly and she said that she is at the Station 1 at first Garden.
We walked out the shop embarrassed. HEHE
After that Vincent called Bear because Bear was the one that told him to come here.
Then we only realized that stupid Bear said 怡保花园 and 第一花园, both got 花园 so he thought was here also. LOL
After knowing the correct place we went there.
I had so much fun blowing water, taking photos, chatting around with them.
It made me think of our secondary school life which I MISS SO MUCH.
After sitting there for about 4 hours we had to leave.
As they had other things to do.
Hope we will get to hang out soon.
Miss & love ya all!!!

Well, lastly...
Happy birthday my lovely beloved dear WOLUT!
All the best and happy always...
Love ya. Muakzzz~ ♥
 Make a wish birthday boy... =)

Friends forever ♥
I ♥ her! My dear Racheal =)

I ♥ her! My dear Sin Mun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment