Thursday, May 13, 2010

Collection added with new stuff =)

13th May 2010
Today Jusco is having JCard Member Day.
Nearly every shop has discounts.
Jusco was totally crowded with lots of people.
Saw Chin Wei Keat and Baby Koon too. =)
I'm damn happy because I came back home with things that I ♥ ~!!!

Vampire Diaries The Book
I like this drama series alot, hope the book is as good as the series. =)
Btw, she is soo soo soo pretttttyyyyy!!!

twlight in a comic version
For those that don't like reading book with lots of words can buy this.
Its all in pictures. =D

Ninja Assassin starring RAIN ♥
I actually watched this movie in the cinemas with Eunice.
But I ♥ Rain soo much and he totally damn hot in this movie.
So I bought it back to add it to my collection. =)

 TOHOSHINKI
4th LIVE TOU 2009 -The Secret Code- 
As you can see the concert was in 2009.
So it was out for quite long.
When it first came out I didn't buy it because it was quite expensive.
And then when I wanted to buy it, it was out of stock =(
Well, after a year I finally have it!!! ♥

No Limit starring U-Know from TVXQ ♥
No doubt I bought this because of U-Know. =D

 Run Devil Run - Girl's Generation
Totally falling for Soshi after Gee came out.
Their songs always are hits.
Got many gifts by buying this album.
A bit dissapointed I got Taeyeon's poster.
I was wishing it was Yoona.


P/S: Results are coming out tomorrow, hope I did well. Feel sick after thinking about the results. =S
Well, college is going to start next week, so I will be going back to Kampar on Sat.
Get to hang out with my M7 gang again, happy... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment