Saturday, May 15, 2010

A date with my DEAR BROTHER

 Gor & Me =) 

14th May 2010
Had a great day with my brother Bernard Hah =)
He picked me up at 530pm and we went to Jusco.
Our first movie was A Nightmare on Elm Street


This movie is a  re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, 
a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality. 
It was quite nice, haven't watch horror movie for a long time.
Felt good to feel tension and scared.

After the movie we headed down to Sushi King to have our dinner.
I think this has been only the 2nd time I've to Sushi King this year.
Having been missing my favorite Golden Balls.
Finally got to eat them. Yippie~
Thanks Gor for treating... ♥ 

Golden Balls

After sushi, apparently my brother knows me to well to know that I'm still not full yet.
So he toke to to Baskins Robbins and treated me Ice-Cream. =DDD
We shared it with 3 scoops.
I choosed Strawberry and Yogurt flavour while Gor choosed Almond Chocolate.
Added with strawberry sauce, cream and chocolate toppings. =]

Baskin Robbins

After Ice-Cream, it was time for our second movie Iron Man 2.


Actually he has already seen this movie at KL but I said I wanted to watch so he accompanied me.
So sweet... Thankssss ♥
The movie was ok, a bit bored.
But it was also cool at the same time. =)

Well after the movie it was already 11 something.
Time to go home... =)

 Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment