Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy & Unforgettable Trip

26th of May 2010
The DAY we have all been expecting for a long time.
This trip has been planned from the start of the sem untill the end of the sem. LOL
After the Penang trip this is the first time the whole gang is gone for a holiday together.
At first this trip had 15 people only.
But when we reached KL we brought along 2 other friends.
So we had a total of 17 people on this trip.
There was:
Me, Eunice, Jess, Aaron, Ken, Wynson, Zac, Song, Blackcat
Chris, Sapphire, Teck, Annie, Chee Hui, Ming Shi
Lim & Wei Seng


First day, 26th May 2010
We took the 630pm KTM to Tanjung Malim (Hui's house)
At that time there was only:
Me, Eunice, Jess, Aaron, Ken, Wynson, Zac, Song, Blackcat, Chris, Sapphire & Teck 
When we reached Tanjung Malim then we only meet Chee Hui & Ming Shi.
We putted out luggage at Hui's house then walked to a nearby restaurant to have our dinner.
After dinner, we went back Hui's house and got ready to sleep. 
Teck and Kin couldn't sleep as their room was hot and had mosquitoes. 
Unlike us the girls room had air-cond. HEHE

 On the way to Tanjung Malim


Second day, 27th May 2010
We woke up very early, had out breakfast.
And took the KTM to Mid Valley.
During lunch time we meet Lim and his brother Wei Seng.
After lunch we walked walked walked for dunno how many hours.
The only thing I know I was very tired and my feet were in pain.
But I did get some awards during my walk at Mid Valley.
I bought a pain of Converse Shoes, a Nike jacket and a blouse from Padini. =DDD
By the way, we meet Blackcat's bro Yy there too.
When we were about to go back to Hui's house.
Teck's girlfriend Annie joined the gang.
On the was back to Hui's house we were so tired that we falled asleep in the KTM.
We had our dinner at Mamak store nearby.
The Nasi Kampung that I ordered was damn spicy but tasty la.
After dinner we walked back Hui's house, showerd, played cards and then slept.


 On the way to Mid Valley

 The Padini blouse that me & Eunice bought

Nike jacket

Converse shoes


Third day, 28th May 2010
We woke up early again, ate our breakfast.
The van arrived at about 830am.
And we started out journey to Genting.
When we reached Genting we putted our luggage at the lobby and then went to buy the outdoor tickets.
Genting was sunny and hot that day, not cold at all.
The first round at outdoor we played Pirate Ship, Ghost House, Boat & Flying Chairs.
After that we went back indoor First World to check in and eat our lunch.
Second round we played Space Shoot, Roller Coaster, Spinning Cups & Pirate Ship again.
We also took a picture with 2 big snakes, damn heavy!
After second round we went back to our rooms to shower and get a rest.
After the rest me, Eunice, Cat & Zac went out for a walk.
Following we meet Kin, Ken and the others.
Infront of Safari we meet Yy and her two friends Shine and Sying.
As it was ladies night me, Eunice and Cat went in as it was a free entrance.
The funny thing is the guard didn't believe Cat was a girl and checked her IC. HAHA
We stayed there until 1am and had to leave as we had a Ip Man 2 at 130am.
The movie was damn nice, I cried when Hong Gam Bou died. T.T
After the movie we walked around and then went to McD to eat breakfast.
It has been a long time since I ate McD;s breakfast. Yummy~
Lastly, we went back to our rooms to sleep.

Ready to go out and play

The snake photo

My favorite: Space Shot

At Safari

My McD breakfast. Yummy~


Fourth day, 29th May 2010
Woke up, got ready and checked out.
Had our brunch, expensive...
Went to play Basketball Machine.
I was bored as I wasn't in the mood to play anything.
After that went for bowling which only Aaron, Chee Hui & Chris was playing.
I walked around with Eunice & Cat.
I bought my idol's Tohoshinki Best Selection 2010 CD. Yippee~
It is now a part of my beloved collection. ^^
I meet Baby Koon their too...
After that we went to KFC to eat again.
And then took the van back to HOME.
Chee Hui  & Ming Shi went back to Tanjung Malim. 
Lim & Wei Seng back to their KL home.
Me, Eunice & Cat back to Ipoh.
While the others back to Kampar.
And that's THE END of our trip.

With Baby Koon ♥

Best Selection 2010 ♥

My collection ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment