Monday, May 31, 2010

Starting of 4th semester

Sem 4 has started for the 3rd week now.
But a lot has happened since this new sem started. 
I haven't been able to sleep well for nearly a week.
I was getting tired and really stressed.
Didn't feel like going out at all.
I was avoiding some friends too.
I even had the feeling want to run away from here.
Sometimes I really think I would go blind because of crying to much. LOL
Well, lucky everything is going back to normal now.
I'm becoming outgoing again.
And now I cry less and smile more.
But I'm still worried about someone.
Hope he really will let go soon.
And won't doing anything to disappoint us.
Because we trust him and know that he needs us.
 But please do not push us away by doing stupid things.
It hurts us seeing you like this.
Be strong man!
We will always be by you side and support you~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment