Friday, March 18, 2011

The Kings

Apologize because recently I haven't been blogging about K-Pop due to lack of time
Many new songs that are nice have been released
But I'm too lazy to intro it one by one
Well as you see my title I wrote The Kings
So today I'll be blogging about the Kings of K-Pop
And to me the Kings of K-Pop would of course definitely be TVXQ  
Even though they are now only left of two members but still they are still the best

Keep The Faith!

tvxq-beforeugo

Not long ago, TVXQ just released their repackage album for their 4th album Why (Keep Your Head Down). The album includes a new son이것만은 알고 가 (Before U Go).


Love this MV so much 
My men are so cool and yeng inside
It also reminds me of the drama IRIS
But with a different story line

Today they made their comeback stage on Music Bank
Here is their performance 
Enjoy 



No comments:

Post a Comment