Friday, June 11, 2010

I pray and hope...


When I first came to Kampar.
I was happy to met so many new friends.
Because of them I hardly stayed at my hostel.
I wanted to spend every and each moment with them.
And also because of them I even didn't want to go back to the home I loved so much.
I really loved them a lot.
I gave all my time to them.
I appreciated all the time we had together.
We have gone through a lot together.
We had so many happy moments together.
I thought that we would never break up.
Maybe I was to naive to think like that.
My worst nightmares started when this sem started.
This sem was already sad when some of our classmates couldn't proceed to Year 2 with us.
But that was just the beginning of the sadness.
Suddenly all the drama between our group happened.
One by one unhappy incidents started to happen.
Our group was splitting up.
Because of these dramas I haven't been able to sleep much.
Everyday the way to make me fall asleep is to cry until I was tired.
But after a while my eyes had no more tears.
It was when my heart started crying.
Every now and then my heart was in pain.
We use to be like a big happy family.
But now........ T T
Slowly I had no motivation to leave my hostel anymore.
Slowly I had lost my smile, even though I look like I'm smiling.
But actually from inside I was crying.
I could not laugh and smile happily.
Everyday I had to wear a mask so that no one would see my pain.
I'm fed up with all the drama.
I wish I could leave this place and don't care about anything.
But I know I would and could never do that.
Because I love them too much.
They are a piece of me now.
I could never leave them at this kindda time.
I have to be strong for them.
I pray and hope everyday that all this drama would end quickly.
I want us all to be big happy family again.
*I think I'm being naive again*

1 comment:

  1. my dear, everything would be fine....
    don't cry, but be more stronger...
    sigh...
    i knew it's difficult to do so geh..... >.<

    ReplyDelete