Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outings

This 2 weeks before school starts I've kindda been going out a lot
1st 5S3 class gathering
2nd At grandma's
3rd At home
4th Clubbing at Voodoo
5th At grandma's
6th Yum cha with Fish and Ah Feng
7th Movie and dinner with Tommy, Fish, Ah Feng and Siew Fei (dinner only)
8th At home 
9th Sing K and supper at McD with Fish, Kwan Hooi and Xuan
Today 10th Movies with the darling's :)))

This is the 2nd time that I got to go out with all of my darling's
Watched Mr & Mrs Incredible with Dai, Fei, Niki, Din, Koon and Joo Ee
After that was lunch at Black Canyon
Then the next movie What Women Want with Dai and Joo Ee
While Fei and Niki was watching All's Well End's Well
Had a good time hanging out with them at outside besides in our hostel :D
Too bad Koon had to leave early, didn't get to take photo with her :(

Our photo session at Black Canyon :)

 Look of the day :)

 炯炯侠

My darling's  

 Joo Ee

 Dai Dai darling


 Din Din darling

 Niki darling

Fei Fei darling

Tmr might be going out again
Hope my dad doesn't scold me for going out so much =X

1 comment: