Tuesday, January 25, 2011

240111 :)

Phew! What a tiring and exhausted day!
Took the 440am train to KL with my darling's
Reached at about 8am
Then went to have our breakfast at Bukit Bintang's McD
Waited until 10am for Times Square to open
Finally, it was time to shop
But first we did take some photos of ourselves and the Chinese New Year decorations XD

 Fei Fei Darling ♥





 Me :D

Niki and Fei Fei ♥

After walking and shopping for a few hours our legs were totally out of energy
So we decided to rest and have some drinks at Food and Tea
After that it was back to walk and shop again
And again after a few hours we were totally exhausted
Had some food and drinks at I Love Yoo! and then I fell asleep LOL
After a short nap we went to the toilet and when I walked out of the toilet that is when I got a surprise
Angel and Yeap was sitting on the bench
Was totally excited and happy to see them *whee*
After some chit-chatting we decided to go to Food and Tea to find Orange and Joe whom just arrived 
Soon Dai Lou, Charis and one of their friend joined us too
It felt so good to see all of them again
I've missed all the fun and laughter I had with them at Hard Rock
But soon it was time for me to leave as I was taking the 915pm train back to Ipoh
Hope to them again soon 

  Yeap & Angel ♥

 Orange ♥

 Charis ♥

Joe & Dai Lou

Reached Ipoh at 1215am
Showered and called my dear
After that it was Piggy time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment