Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last day at Hard Rock

3rd January 2010
The last day and the end of training life has finally arrived
At first I really didn't feel like going there but now I totally don't feel like leaving :(
Just a short period of 3 months I have gained so much happy memories here
I have made so many new friends and gained so much experience here
Totally gonna miss this place lots


Well for our last day here we decided to go to the cafe
Since most of them haven't tried it before
Cafe was the first department that I trained at
I have miss this place damn lots while I was in Housekeeping
Finally I had a chance to go back there and flask back some happy memories while working there
Gosh! I love this rocking place :)



Photo session with the gang and with the staffs that I didn't get a chance to take with during my last day there


 

 Charis & Tai Wei 

 Tommy with the Legendary 10oz Burger

 Tai Wei with the Open Face Sirloin Sandwich

 Onie a.k.a Bodoh

 Haris


 Zoe 


 Ah Beng

 Marley & Nas

 Siao Hui (her first day at the cafe as host)

 Charmian from F/O

 Emi

 Desmond

Micheal Jackson statue :)

After that we had a walk around the hotel
Took pictures with the staff from Reception, Star Dinerz, Housekeeping and Pizzeria

Memorabilia
  
 Chef Joe

 Hakim

 Byzurra

 Shidi

 Star Dinerz kitchen crew

Pizzeria kitchen crew

This place has gave me many many sweet and happy memories
Totally in love with this place
Gonna miss the friendly staffs so much
Wait for me
I will visit again soon
Have a rocking day
Happy working
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment