Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 New Year Countdown ♥

Finally a year that I don't have to celebrate New Year alone and at Ipoh
Even though I have been living for 19 years but this has been only the second time that I count downed for New Year
The previous years I would just stay at home alone and watch tv or online
Well last year which was my first countdown I went clubbing at Voodoo with my beloved Ji Mui's
As for this year since I was still training at that time so I had no choice but to countdown at Penang
Unlike Christmas Eve which we went to Gurney to celebrate
We decided this time we would just stay at Batu Ferringhi and celebrate by the beach

First, we went to Hard Rock because there were fireworks and live band music there
Can say its my first time being able to see fireworks so close to me
Its was beautiful plus perfect cause I had my dear beside me ♥



After the fireworks session we headed for photo session with our GM, AM and F&B Manager




Next, would be the photo session between the girls and with him :)




Since the night was still young we next headed to Sunset Bistro for beer session
Can say its my first time seeing the beach so crowded with people
There was even a dance floor there
The beach totally changed into a clubbing place
Which was damn cool :)



After the beer session we headed to Khaleel for yum cha session
I was sleepy until I had no idea what time I reached home
But I am sure I can say that it was a great and happy night 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment