Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My baby ♥


He is now currently at KL
On the 13th he will be flying back to Sabah
Won't be able to see him for a month :(
Gosh! I'm gonna miss him so much
Especially his beautiful smile


Dear ♥
As you told me not to cry, I didn't
Even though I felt like crying but for you I had to be strong
You take good care of yourself
Don't get sick if not I will feel sad and hate myself for not being able to be by your side
Drink more water and sleep more
Don't drink so much alcohol and go out until late night
Remember to take good care of "Dai Hao" and hug him every night in your sleep
I will hug and take good care of "Sai Hao" too
If you are unhappy must call me
I will listen to your everything
Don't worry about me, I will take care of myself
I know sometimes in front of you I'm like a little girl
But actually I can be independent too
I will remember to every single word you told me
Have a fun and happy holiday :)
Miss you always
Wine~
Love you deep deep ♥



I LOVE YOU~!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment