Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bad Temper

This few weeks I have been really bad tempered.
My temper keeps going up and down.
I don't know is it because of the FINALS ,YOU or is it just ME!
But all that I know is you are the one that has to deal with it.
I know I have no rights to be angry at you.
Because you didn't do anything wrong.
But I don't know why I just feel angry towards you.
I can get angry at anything.
A word you said.
A comment you wrote.
A thing that you did.
A face you made.
Just a little tiny bit thing can make me angry.

I HATE myself for being like this.
Because it is not fair to you.
But I just can't control myself.
Maybe there is something wrong with me.
Maybe I'm going CRAZY! swt
Anyway, I'll try my best to control myself.
Because I know it makes you suffer.
When I get angry towards you with no reason.

Maybe I should keep distance away from you.
So I won't get angry and you won't suffer.
I'm very grateful that you have been patient towards me.
No matter how selfishness i have been.
You have never scold me.
Or get angry towards me.
Thank you for being so good to me.
I'll try my best to be good to you too.
But I think you would have to give me some time.

SORRY & THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment